- Buckwheat 200g
- Beans 35g
- Onions 15g
- White mushrooms 15g
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Garlic 1
- Thyme 2 tsp
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil 1 tsp
1. Soak white beans in the cool water for 6 hours.
2. Boil beans for 10 mins on the medium heat with garlic, bay leaf and pinch of salt.
3. Add baking soda and cook for additional 20 mins.
4. Drain water and blend beans, garlic into puree. Add oil, thyme and cumin.
5. Boil buckwheat for 20 mins. 1 cup of buckwheat + 2 cups of water.
6. Saute onions and mushrooms until golden.
7. Mix everything together in the blender- onions with mushrooms, cooked buckwheat, beans with garlic and spices.
Serve with sour cream and pickled vegetables.