Perfect topping for all your sweet meals and desserts.
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 390F/200C.
- Boil 1 cup of buckwheat Grechka in 2 cups of water for 10-15min. Cook until water is absorbed.
- Add in the 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar and mix until thoroughly combined. Cook everything together for another 2 minutes or so.
- Pour the sugar coated buckwheat groats onto a parchment or silicone lined baking tray and roast in the oven for 12-17 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring halfway through. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Allow them to cool completely before breaking the clusters apart and storing in an airtight container.