Grechka bowls for two with poached eggs and goat cheese
- Buckwheat 200g
- Olive oil, for drizzling or spoon of butter
- Avocados roughly chopped 2
- Tomato chopped 1
- Goat's cheese 4 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds 4 tbsp
- Eggs 4
- Lemon or lime wedges, to serve
- Rinse the buckwheat well and place it in a pan with about double the volume of water. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes. The buckwheat should no longer be hard and absorb all of the water. Leave to cool slightly and drizzle with olive oil or butter if desired.
- Meanwhile, poach your eggs. Fill a shallow frying pan with 5cm water and place it over a high heat. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat and crack open the eggshells at the water's surface so the eggs slide in. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for three minutes, or until the egg whites are opaque. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
- Plate buckwheat and add avocado, tomato and goat's cheese. Place a poached egg on top and garnish with pumpkin seeds and lemon or lime wedges.