Grechka with roasted banana, granola and greek yougurt
- Buckwheat 140 g
- Coconut cream 200 ml
- Water 80 ml
- Salt 3g (pinch )
- Greek yougurt 40 g
- Granola 15 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Butter 50 g
- Rinse the buckwheat well and place it in a pan with about double the volume of water. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and simmer for additional 5-10 mins.
- Cut banana.
- Melt butter on the heated pan, add sugar and stir it until caramelizes.
- Add warm water and stir and boil it for another 2–3 min.
- Fry banana pieces in caramel for 1 min on each side.
- Serve buckwheat with yogurt, granola and fried banana.